In this tutorial, we learn how to do kayak tricks. The first trick is called the cartwheel trick. This is where you throw the bow of your boat down, bringing the stern over your head and slicing it back into the water behind you. You can do cartwheels over and over and over. The next trick is to do a bow stall, which is driving your boat down so the bow is into the water. You then stall in this position with the tail of the boat up, and balancing there. This is done by a few forward paddle strokes and lifting the feet up, then driving them into the water. In the last trick, you will take the boat and roll using the back deck. This will bring you back up and get you back into the river current for more tricks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades