In this how-to video, you will learn how to troll large live bait in your kayak. Use a circle hook and attach it to your rod with a small loop knot. This will allow the live bait to have a natural presentation. This means you must troll slowly. You must have slight tension on the string. The bait must have a natural feel when it picks it up. This means there should be no resistance when it grabs the bait. Use a big casting reel with it out of gear and the clicker on. This means the button is in. You will hear it when a fish takes the bait. Throw it in gear and wind as fast as you can once you feel a tug. You can use a rubber band around the rod and line, holding the line to the rod. This video shows you great tips in using live bait.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades