In this how to video, you will learn how to use an anchor trolley on your kayak. First off, the critical part with kayak fishing is being able to present your bait to the fish. This system anchors you in order to position yourself in any way to do just that. If you are fishing and anchored, there are many types of anchors to choose from. A fold up anchor allows you portability and space. Loop the line and run it through the bottom of the ring and attach it to the zig zag cleat. This allows you to hook big fish with ease. If you are drifting too fast, you can add a drift chute to the anchor. Hook this device to the ring and position it where you need to, depending on the situation. Now you know the basics of an anchor trolley for kayaks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades