In this how-to video, you will learn how to tandem paddle a kayak. First, try it with someone you will be paddling with before purchasing one. The person in the back has to copy the person in the front. For example, if the person in the front is paddling on the right, the back person has to paddle on the right. The back person has no right to yell at the person in the front when it comes to paddling. The back person will push the kayak into the water first and push off. If the kayak needs to be reversed, the back person can instruct the person in front to do so. Make sure to get the timing right so that paddles do not hit each other. By viewing this video, you will learn how to tandem paddle in a kayak properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades