In this how-to video, you will learn how to put on a spray skirt while kayaking. This is important if you want something to wear while you kayak. A dry top has a latex neck and wrist. A semi-dry top has a neoprene neck and wrists. For both of these, a feature called a double tunnel is built in. This means there are two layers on the top. The skirt creates a water tight seal and keeps you dry. First, get your arms in the dry top. Poke your fingers through the gasket on the wrist. This takes effort. Next, put your other arm in. Now, place your head in through the neck gasket. Stretch it so that your head fits in. It will be tight so adjust it. Now, pull the shirt down around your body. Tighten the chord at the waist. This video shows you how to put on a spray skirt and dry top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades