In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to mount a fish finder on your kayak. There are many ways of doing this. All the methods work. It‚Äôs just a matter of personal choice where you want to mount it. Some boats are designed for a through hole transducer and have a space for it to mount it in a hole. Take a piece of foam, trace out the transducer and cut out the foam. Now open the front hatch of the boat and glue down the foam on the flat surface of the boat. Once that is set, fix the transducer on the foam with Lexel sealant. Now run the power cable up to the display unit fitted on top of the second hatch. There is nothing complicated about this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades